• A unique edutainment gaming accessory that will change the way your child plays. Osmo detects the area in front of your iPad so that you can interact with the digital games using physical objects!
• Groundbreaking system encourages creative thinking and social interaction by expanding gameplay beyond the screen
• Games can be played and even created by the whole family, anywhere and on any surface. Can be played without WiFi connection.
• Set comes with reflector and base, and the Words, Numbers, Masterpiece, Tangram and Newton Games
• Compatible with iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina, iPad Air
• All five games can be downloaded for free from the iTune App store, only Word, Numbers and Tangram require physical pieces
• Multiple award winner and Scholastic’s Teacher’s Pick of 2015
• Adopted in over 15,000 schools in 42 countries around the world
• Highly reviewed by The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Mashable and more!
The Osmo System
Osmo consists of a base and a red reflector. The reflector enables the iPad to read the environment in front of it, on the table. Powered by Osmo’s revolutionary Reflective AI technology, the reflector brings real-life actions and movements into the digital world on your iPad.
Bridge the physical and digital
In this digital age, the iPad offers young minds a great platform for learning and playing. But, when kids are interacting only with a touchscreen, they’re spending less time engaging with their physical world. Osmo is a technology system that bridges the physical and digital worlds by taking gameplay beyond the screen.
Anyone, anytime, anywhere
Osmo isn’t just for kids. Designed for anyone aged 6 and up, this educational toy can be enjoyed by nearly everyone in the family. Siblings can challenge each other in Words, best friends can work together in Newton, or dad and daughter can sweat it out in Tangram. Kids, parents, grandparents, and friends alike can play with Osmo anywhere, anytime. Even at Grandma’s house, where there’s no WiFi connection.
Easy to setup
Set your iPad on the stand, place the red reflector over your iPad’s camera, and you’re ready to play!
Kids and adults alike can cultivate their minds and creativity through Osmo’s games:
Newton: 60+ levels of creative engineering. Guide virtual balls with real-life objects.
Numbers: Freestyle math. Explore and play with math in an open-ended environment.
Words: Unlimited content. Guess and spell hidden words with physical tiles.
Tangram: 500+ visual and spatial puzzles. Arrange puzzle pieces to build challenging shapes.
Masterpiece: Draw anything and everything. Supercharge your drawing skills.
Manufacturer’s Recommended Age: 5 years and up
Includes: Osmo base & reflector, Tangram game pieces, Words game pieces, Numbers pieces, 5 free downloadable apps
Educational Focus: Logical thinking, spatial and visual, mathematics, English, basic physics, arts, critical thinking, creativity
Product Dimensions: 5.5″ x 4.8″ x 9”
Product Weight: 3 pounds
Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
Care and Cleaning: Wipe with damp cloth
Battery: No battery required
Item Number: TP-OSMO-02
Imported from Hong Kong (Designed in U.S.A.)